FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Here you will find the most frequently asked questions about our online shop and the processing of your order.
If you want to login to your customer account or are in the middle of an order and have forgotten your password, click on “Forgot password.” In the window that opens, please enter the email address you used to register with Daniele Moto. We will then send you an email with a new login password. For your security, we recommend you replace this password with a new permanent password under My Account.
No. There is no minimum purchase order value necessary to shop in the Daniele Moto online shop.
- PayPal: You will be redirected to PayPal at the end of the ordering process. PayPal manages your confidential account and credit card details, which are not visible to us. If you are already a PayPal customer, you can log in there with your user details and confirm the purchase. If you are not a PayPal customer, you can log in as a guest, open a PayPal account, and then confirm the purchase.
- Prepayment: You pay in advance – delivery follows upon receipt of payment.
- Cash on delivery: We charge a fee of 7.14 € (6.00 € net) for cash on delivery.
- Credit card: You can pay by MasterCard or Visa credit card.
- For dealers only: By SEPA direct debit: You authorise us to debit the invoice amount from your account. Data security is, of course, a top priority. SEPA mandate
Was this page helpful?
Your question was not on the list?
If your question was not on the list, fill in the form, and we will answer your question straight away!