Brake fluid dot3/4
Motul Brake Fluid DOT 3 & 4 Motul Brake Fluid DOT 3 & 4 Brake Fluid is a synthetic polyglycol for disc and drum brake systems.
- Mixed with all DOT 3, DOT 4 and DOT 5.1 products
- Due to the high wet boiling point especially durable brake fluid
- High temperature resistance and stability due to the high dry boiling point
- High safety standard
- Allows efficient working of the brake system under extreme conditions
- Corrosion resistant; is neutral towards seals in the brake system
- Replacement intervals: Between 12 and 24 months (depending on the manufacturer s recommendation)
- Carefully close and keep in the original container in order to prevent the recording of humidity
- Brake fluids should be replenished not for security reasons, but exchanged!
Not miscible with brake fluids based on silicone (DOT 5) and specialty fluids, mineral-based (eg LHM). Fluids may damage the vehicle paint.
Specifications / approvals:
Specifications: DOT 3 & DOT 4, SAE J 1703, ISO 4925
Releases: FMVSS 116 DOT 4 et DOT 3; SAE J 1703; ISO 4925 (3 et 4)
Dry boiling point: 245 ° C
Wet Boiling Point: 160 ° C
Manufacturer Nr.: Motul 102718
Safety Data Sheet
Notes on waste oil disposal:
The amount of internal combustion engine or gear oil purchased from us is returned as waste oil free of charge for the purpose of proper disposal.
The return also extends to oil filters and oil changes regularly occurring oily waste.
Return location is our dispatch warehouse:
Daniele Moto International oHG
Astheimer Str. 41
65428 Ruesselsheim am Main
You can personally hand over the used oil or oil filter and, when changing the oil, regular oily waste.
Alternatively, you can choose shipping by postal delivery.
Please make sure to label used oil as dangerous goods when shipping and to use appropriate containers.